Please submit the following two documents by e-mail to email@example.com no later than 5 p.m., PST on December 20, 2019.
Please also use the following subject header for your e-mail: “Submitted Application for Building LLTDM.”
- Current CV
- 2 page (maximum) Letter of Interest addressing: your experience with or interest in: the intersection of text data mining in digital humanities research and the law; your goals for applying knowledge and skills to be acquired at the Institute to your own activities; your goals for sharing knowledge and skills with others at your home institutions/affiliations; and, how you might support the Institute’s commitment to diversity and equity.
If you are applying with a colleague from your institution (e.g. researcher/librarian pairs), please indicate the name of your colleague in your Letter of Interest. You must each submit separate applications, however.
As a reminder, due to various restrictions on funding and terms, applicants must be based in the United States.
- October 2019: Call for applications
- December 20, 2019: Applications due
- January 2020: Application review
- February 2020: Selection notifications
- March 2020: Participant survey